Tuesday, November 13, 2012

and a little Alphabet Junction....

Okay so the school fete is over and I can return to a real life....no more  canvasses, no more toffee, no  more mars bar slice, nor more Fete !!  It was a huge success but so tiring and now I can get back some ME time!!

Before the Fete the Divine Miss Tracy gave me some fabulous Alphabet junction papers from Carta Bella to play with and Im  LOVING them.  You can use them for just about anything and for todays post I  have dug out an old photo of me as a youngster - Im the one in the pink dressing gown!!

SO here goes......started with white cardstock - I need an endless supply - it has such a crisp clean look - I love it !  I then used a funky Crafters workshop template and yummy Tim HOltz distress ink dried marigold to give the yummy background some texture!!


I then cut a large sized banner from the reverse side of the Handwriting paper.  I have then used the strip of green from the Alphacards paper and the blue from the Tossed letters paper and created smaller strips horizontally across the page.


I have also used a torn strip of the Handwriting paper and  some stickers of the Element sticker sheet.

I have   then added my photo across the arranged strips of paper and added a white ribbon and bow from the White organza scalloped edge ribbon.



 To this I have then added  some blue ricrac for that extra burst of colour.  I have then tied a little girl skipping charm to the bow - these are SO cute and I loved being able to use it on this layout!! 


I have then added some gorgeous resin flowers - Tracy has such a great selection and they are  so cheap - you can have lots of colours!!! 


I have added an extra  little cluster for the bottom  corner.

I have then  added my title from the sticker sheet....
I also then outlined my papers and the title with a black felt pen!!

As a final touch I have hand stitched a circle around the piece!!!









SO make sure you drop in to My2angels.net.au and tell Tracy I sent you!!!  She will  definitely look after you with great service , cheap  prices and superfast post!!!!

No comments: