Thursday, October 18, 2012

Take note - these are Happy Days

This is a real  quick easy layout using some of the papers Tracy has on sale in My2angels.net - they are SUCH A bargain and they  are such versatile papers!  Echo Park Happy Days!!

here is a fast  and funky layout for you!!!


I have used a black cardstock background - you  hardly ever see it anymore but I thought it would work well  with the bold coloured papers here.....

.I have then used a  large piece of red and white spotted paper and created  frame  with the Happy Days Retro paper around two sections of the paper.

  I have then used lots of the Happy Days Borders   for the bottom section of the layout including the red stripes.

  I have cut out the ticket  section  and made a small banner with the  different bits and pieces in the paper range.  I have  glued  Bakers twine at the top of the  banner running along the bottom of the red and white striped paper !!

I have then used Happy Days alpha stickers   to give it a title and add any embellishments!!!


1 comment:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

This layout must have been created at a certain Retreat, hey? I know you had a 50s theme there :) It's great, Lisa. Wish I had been there too. Maybe next time.