Friday, October 5, 2012

Scrapbook savvy cybercrop

I was very slack and didnt get as many challenges done as I thought I might - typical of me of late!!!!

But Ill share what I did get done....the first  was Taras  colour challenge - kraft with pink and grey and a small amount of back and white.  I found this oldphoto from my brothers wedding and  this is of me and  the gorgeous hairdo I had  fixing up my  Dads  collar - I love this pic......and I loved the colour  palette for it too - I had some fun with some texture paste from My2angels   for the background - the mask is also from my2angels
I then lightly misted the background and  used some  of my lovely washi tapes for the background and a  little doily that was sitting on my desk!!



I then did Kerryns  sketch challenge and Im not LOVING  this layout but I do love the photos so its staying in my album!  A whole bunch of my favourite girls at a retreat  here on the Gold Coast!!

 
and check the cute little camera  - you can also get these at My2angels!!



No comments: