Thursday, August 30, 2012

Remember this moment

Loving this paper range -  how cool is the Kaiser Save the Date papers .  Tracy has such a great selection of products to coordinate with the papers too....makes it easy!!

I chose to scrap a photo from Teleahs 6th birthday .....I love using  a patterned paper for the background and this  tiny  pink banner paper  suited my purposes  perfectly!  I love layering and these papers have lots of great shapes and patterns and colours - the perfect mix for easy layering!!

I started with a block of the   Milestone   paper - and then overlapped it with the  gorgeous striped Invite paper.    I  used the Streamers  paper to matt my photo and placed this in the  middle of the other layered papers. 



I then used some of the pieces from the Hip Hip papers to add the "If you obey all the rules " text and also the title I have used Remember this moment.

Finally from the strips of paper  I have added some extra  colour and patterns at the top and bottoms of the  patterned blocks of paper.

I loved the balloons on the Streamers paper so I could cut out some of the ballons.  I have then glued  fabulous twine in underneath the ballons before I adhered them to the page so it looks like the balloons are on strings!



I have also handcut the little  banner from the Hip Hip paper and added this to the top right side of the photo.  And just because I love them - I have also added a little rainbow charm!!  Tracy has such fabulous charms -  suitable for EVERY  occasion!!



I have also added a little icecream charm to the end of the twine on the balloon.


Finally I have added some doodling  around the edges of the papers  just to give them more adefinition and I have added a gorgeous Antique bronze timepiece .



 
 
SO do yourself a favour and head over to My2angels and  check out the fabulous papers and embellishments  Tracy has on offer!!!

No comments: