Thursday, August 23, 2012

Quick and easy Fathers Day cards


Fathers  day card ideas.....



Fathers Day  is not that far away -  and as a challenge Tracy gave me some sheets of the Kaiser Sears and Son “Moustache”paper. 



So I am  going to give you some quick and easy  ideas to make some  Fathers Day cards or at least masculine cards!!!!

Now I am never going to claim to be a great card maker.  I am a scrapbooker who uses her scraps to create cards when she needs them for Birthdays, Christmas, Mothers day and Fathers Day etc!!!

With four kids my kids have an endless stream of birthday invites so I always have a quick and easy supply of cards ready to go!!

Here is the first card –  I have used the front and the back of the paper  to create the background and I used a diecut that I got  from one of Tracys boy embellishments kits and then I made my own  banner with twine and cardstock. I inked the edges and added the Jenny Bowlin stickers.





The next card I used the currently  popular  large banner to create some interest on the card and added some JennyBowlin stickers and some brads.  You may notice I have also added the strip across the front of the card using the cut off strip from the bottom of the paper.




For the final card I have again created a smaller banner and doubled it up with a kraft background and then the cool moustache paper and then added the square of Kraft with the DAD stickers!!



Yay – I now have cards for my Dad, my father in law and my husband!!!!  I’d love to see your  Fathers day creations – so  place  them in the My2angels gallery!!!!

No comments: