Friday, August 3, 2012

and some more attitude!!!

Hi all,

Lisa here, back again with those fabulous Kaiser ATTITUDE! papers......

I love creating my own backgrounds, especially for my teenage boys - makes the layout that bit earthier and grungier!!

I started this layout by stamping the cardstock - using Kaiser stamps.....Tracy has a fabulous collection of Kaiser stamps and they are GREAT for creating backgrounds - so check them out HERE.
OOS stamps will be back in stock by 30th July



I then took some 2 inch squares of Kaiser Attitude! papers (Teenager - both front and reverse sides) and inked all the sides. I also cut out some of the circles (from the Individual paper) ....and inked those too.

I also love the manufacturer strips on the bottom of the papers, so I took those ... and applied those randomly to the page as well. Other bits - like the stars and arrows - are border strips from the 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet (oos).

I then placed my 6 x 4 portrait photo onto the layout and then adhered the circled cutouts (from the Individual paper) randomly around the page.....

I used the alphas from the Kaiser 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet (oos) to create the title and doodled around the edges to give it more emphasis.


I still have loads of paper and a couple of ideas for them, so I will be back next week with more ATTITUDE!!!!!!

2 comments:

amanda73 said...

love love what youve done with this range....thanks for the inspiration

Unknown said...

My order arrived with my Attitude papers and I cant wait to start playing. Love the layout its awesome!!