Friday, June 1, 2012

Some boy stuff......

I love scrapping the boys - they are cool ages  now - a bit  challenging  to scrap sometimes....the hard  bit is to even get a photo of the 14 year old!!!!  Here are some of the recent boy layouts.....

Sharreena gave me these pics from the retreat we went to at Donnas.....so of course I had to scrap them.  The kids are mine, Donnas and Sarahs and they had a ball with a hose, a trampoline and some shampoo!!  Lets just say they were very clean!!!!

The next one is a layout I love - just my three boys clowning around in their new hats - check out the look on Daniels face......

They were all just scraps of bits and pieces I had on the desk and I kinda like the way it turned out and I love the trimmed down photo in black and white......and then this one - brighter than usual for me........


Ive had lots of fun getting my stamps out and using them more on my backgrounds ...Krissy influence I think  - her  boy layouts  always look fabulous!!!

Thanks for looking -  still more to come !!!!

2 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

I loved the use of the longer style photos in the first one at the retreat. They all look great.

Linda Eggleton said...

I love the longer sized photos you've used in the first 2 layouts Lisa...very effective! The designs are really cool too :)