Saturday, June 2, 2012

a scraplift and some late night scrapping....

Flicking through last months Scrapbooking Memories I was inspired by a layout by Jasmine Shea ( page 133) and I had some fabulous Jo sonja paints on my desk so was tempted to give her layouts a scraplift....here is my result.....SO love that colour combination....Thanks Jasmine!!

Another Andrea Thompson photo too- love this one !!!!

Oh and LATE at night I was just playing around with  this colour combo and I really  really like it and AGAIN - another of Andreas photos - its also my Facebook header!!!



Titled "You are my life " - what did I do with myself before these people came along?
I know I had more money and more time!!  BUT I laugh more and love more and they are sending me grey but I wouldnt change a day!!!!!  They seriously rock my world!!!
The background papwers are Graphic 45 - cool huh!!  Love it with the red and yellow!!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

these are both wonderful...yeah...love the splash of yellow too...xxx