Sunday, April 1, 2012

Been twiddling again.....

I love  my Twiddleybitz - I always  wish I had more time to do stuff but finally the last few days have shown some results....just as Im about to go away for 2 weeks - hahahahah

Here are my latest offerings.....

 This layout is from the April colour  challenge  over at Twiddlebitz.ning.com - great prizes on offer so make sure you check it out


And this layout  will soon  be  featured on the Twiddleybitz   Ning site  to show  how I created  this background - keep an eye out!!

4 comments:

DebiJ said...

Oh these are both gorgeous Lisa! But such a top photo of your little daughter...
Have fun while you are away! xx

Angela said...

Hey Lisa

Gorgeous layouts hun, esp love the background on the story so far...

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment on my blog. Hope you and the family are well and I see your going away for holidays, so please take care and be safe;)

Mwah & Hugs Angie

Anonymous said...

Stunning Lisa! Just love your Layouts and such beautiful subjects :)

Samantha said...

oh WOW! these layouts are pure inspirational! love how you have combine these colours and the textures! so so perfect!! pure JOY!! {HUGS}