Saturday, April 21, 2012

and a little more from me.....

Im cleaning up my scrap desk and finding some treasures along the way - I SO  need to do this - its  like a hermit  has taken over this corner and turned it into some kind of hoarders den!!!  I found the kits layouts  I did for Jules this month - such a pretty kit.......and this one....


Jules has so many  great kits  to choose from -   go and check them out HERE!!!

I have   a bunch of  gorgeous girls coming  over for a crop day tomorrow so I am SURE I  will have some  more show and tell to come!!

3 comments:

donna said...

gorgeous layouts honey! see you soon xxx

Sarah said...

Love the layouts Kusa, especially the first one - might have a go at seeing if I can create something as good as that. Wish I could be ith you today but will definitely try to make it next time. Love ya mwah
S

Samantha said...

How lovely are these colour combos! really soft and sweet, perfect for thes photos! {HUGS}