Monday, November 28, 2011

Wahoo- there is a new scrap store with awesome papers

Lucky me!!!  I was recently asked  to do a  guest DT spot and that led me to Scrapfriends  and their amazing  range of papers.  There are papers I have never  seen before and they are  GORGEOUS - and the prices are really good too-  so  go and check them out.  I have a couple of layouts I have done already using  some of the papers   but Ill show you bit by bit!!!

I was invited to a special retreat last weekend and I wasnt going to go because Shane had to work and I would have the kids.  And then I kept getting asked  was I coming, was I coming - just bring the kids......and I couldnt make up my mind.  Last minute Friday I decided - YEP - we will all go - so off I went - a bit nervously - who wants to go to a retreat with their four kids???  ANYWAY - I am so glad I did - I had an absolute ball ( I knew I would - these chicks rock!!) and my kids were really good!!  I just owe Krissy a  bag of maltesers!!!

Here is one of the layouts I did using papers from scrapfriends



Pretty paper huh - the  scroll in the corner  is also  from the store......Ill be back  soon with more show and tell!!

1 comment:

Amikadeja said...

Beautiful layout! And so adorable girl with amazing eyes!