Thursday, August 11, 2011

Who loves a sketch???

Tracey over at My 2 Angels lives not far from me  so we have been  chatting recently and she is helping me organise soem table names for a friends weding - she has the most FABULOUS selection of charms  and if she doesnt have it in stock - she  is fabulous  at trying to source it for you!! LOVE that service

ANYWAY - she has a cool sketch at the moment.....





and here is my take on it using   the gorgeous  October AFternoon papers - Tracey has  FABULOUS October Afternoon papers instore too- including  Five and Dime which I LOVE ....




You know me - I cant help myself - add bits  - move something and then you have to remind yourself you have a sketch - but you can see the basics ....right???

If you have never taken a LOOK  at My 2 angels - make sure you do - she is the FASTEST  poster  you have  ever  ordered from!!!!

2 comments:

amanda73 said...

love love that layout lisa, and yep i can still see the sketch in yours...... i love tracy's service as well....and also if there is something you want and she doesnt have it whether its a particular range from a manufacturer that she doesnt stock or whatever she will get it for you........it was me that got her to stock thickers alpha, and i got her onto websters and prima as well....

Tanyah Payne said...

Love this lisa! love the different embellishments you have used. Love your Beach pic too... love it all xx :)