Thursday, August 4, 2011

Twiddleybitz birthday challenge

August is a huge month for birthdays in my family . From my son to my Mum, sister and niece.




So to celebrate the birthdays - Id like to see a birthday themed layout with Twiddleybitz chipboard which has a paint technique.



There will be a small random prize donated by me - Lisa Kamphuis.



There will be a bonus draw in the RAK for anyone who also posts this on their blog, facebook etc!!!!"

Here is my example -




You have until Midnight August 31st to upload your entries.




Please tag or put "Lisa's challenge" in your title so it can be easily identified. ;-)



and please remember to also put a link to your blog or facebook page, if you upload it there, for that extra entry into Lisa's RAK prize.



Can't wait to see your entries girls!!

Go to Twiddleybitz HERE

No comments: