Sunday, August 28, 2011

and some more Websters loveliness.....

My daughter Teleah  turned 6 back in June and she has a scrapbook  party ( hmm-  what a good idea -  I had one or two items I could use!!!!).  I set up a photo  booth and  we took photos of her and all her friends and then I printed them off and they scrapped their photos and also  decorated their party boxes for their lollies.  SO  I have had  the perfect photos  for the fabulous Websters LETS CELEBRATE papers.  I LOVE  fussy cutting and these  papers just SCREAM  for it   so of course I had to oblige!!

Here is the  second layout using these fabulous papers

Everything you see on this page is from My2 angels.  Tracey  has the most amazing  selection of  embellishmenst  ,  fabulous charms and  her latest  product - her  embellishment  packs  - these are selling  like hotcakes so check them out!!! 

No comments: