Thursday, July 28, 2011

So precious

I am such a lucky girl to work with Twiddleybitz - they are  such a superior brand of chipboard - I have worked with lots of others but Twiddleybitz is  by far the best quality!!  I recently  received a  big package of goodies  from them  after the Brisbane paper show so I have had a lovely time  playing with all the new stuff  ...here is one of the layouts I did recently.....



Twiddleybitz also have some  fabulous  comps  going on -  you can win some free Twiddleybitz   by  guessing how many pieces AnnMaree  has used on her layout in the gallery....and  guess whose daughter is the feature on the front page of the Twiddleybitz site......check it out here
They also have cool sketch challenges too!!!!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

WOW Lisa absolutely gorgeous LO.. LOVE the softness you have created and your beautiful details!! :))