Friday, July 1, 2011

JUMP for Twiddleybitz

I feel incredibly  lucky to have a DT gig  for a manufacturing company and  Twiddleybitz  stuff I loved  before I joined the team!!  It is SO well made - no  nasty bits to file down and  sand  and clean up - its  beautifully cut and  you can  paint it, sand it , emboss it - and it  loves it!!!

I have  been enjoying the school holidays apart from the fact that I am sick a a dog - I  have  actually  felt like scrapping!!  So here is one I did of my  gorgeous boy Lachlan who will soon be TWELVE!!!  I cant believe it


I also  purchased the cool ALL BOY !  pin at the Brisbane papercraft show off Tracey at My2angels

She seriously has the best range of charms and pins and funky bits  for your layout!!!  I bought some stuff from her this week but  I will be going back when Im cashed up!!!

No comments: