Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cybercrop at scrap boutique....

I havent  done a cyber crop in AGES -  once upon a time I was known to do  two or three across a weekend.  BUT  this weekend is mine as hubby is away and  the kids are  being gorgeous  so I can get some scrapping done!!
I saw that Scrap boutique had a birthday cybercrop this weekend so I thought Id check out the challenges and I even managed to complete one late last night!  This is my lovely NUmber 2 son - Lachlan - clever as can be and an absolute sweetheart.  His birthday is just over a week away so I did this layout of him....

3 comments:

Mandy said...

What the? That first message didn't work...I said I love this and my number 2 don lachlan is just like yours...sweet and clever but 16..is it the name? Or the number?The fact they take after their mums...lol...xx

Tanyah Payne said...

Love this Lisa! Such a fab layout of a hansome boy! xx :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is fun and fabulous! Thanks for sharing!