Sunday, April 24, 2011

And another one - VERY bright for me!!

Yep - if you know my style and what I normally do - Brights  arent it !!  So the challenge over at Scrapbook savvy was a BRIGHTS  picture inspiration -  ARRGGGHHHHHH
So I trawled through my leftover papers and dragged out all the  appropriate  colours I had and this was the result......



WE have a  sloping front lawn and with all the rain  back in January - my kids had a BALL  sliding  down our hill .  This is how they presented themselves at the front door.  I think they were excited that they werent in trouble so they were happy to pose for the camera!!!
Im still not sure about the brights but Im glad I got to scrap these pics!!!

4 comments:

Kerri said...

great pics of the boys Lisa!
Love what you did with them and the colours look great! x

Lizzyc said...

haha! boys will be boys!! great layout i reckon!! you should do more brights!!

Tarrah McLean said...

Wow love this one, all the layering looks tops, you should do more bright layouts. Cool as

Leanne said...

The bright colours look fantastic. Love your mix of pattern papers.