Monday, February 21, 2011

Kraft it up- February challenge

I love  the challenges on Kraft it  up and this months colour  challenge really grabbed my eye.  Im not normally one for brights  but I loved these colours together so rifled through my stash and found some really old Rouge Garance papers that were just perfect for what I wanted.....this is my son Josh - .  He has had a big year - he turned 13 in January and on his birthday he started high school.  So now he has to catch a  bus and wear long socks and a hat ( yep - private school!)
he has exceeded my expectations about how he would do and he is loving his new school!!


He is at that age where he HATES  his photo being taken so every one I get is precious!!!!

check the challenge  out HERE

4 comments:

amanda73 said...

love that layout,just awesome.... my 4th son will be 13 next month... glad he likes high school

Cathy said...

Love your funky LO Lisa.. the colours look fantastic!! Thanks for joining in at KIU this month :)

Unknown said...

nice cutting out and nice pic too...LOL

Heather Jacob said...

yes yes yes this is an absolutely fantastic boys page!! A WOWZER !!!
love it all ... hugz x