Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Artastic February entry

I have been so busy  with starting back in  the workforce again,  and getting the kids back to school and Josh starting High school and Shane starting work!!!!  I have hardly had  time to myself - let alone scrap!!  But its the start of the month which means all the new challenges  start going up and I was inspired by a couple.  I loved ARTASTIC this month
The criterion were....about you , wings and multiple pics.......so here is my take - I am LOVING those vintage lace doilies!!!


So pop in and check it out - Shazza  always has loads of prizes and awesome inspiration!!

1 comment:

Trudi Harrison said...

Hey Lisa - Thanks so much for dropping by and leaving such lovely comments.

Gorgeous, GORGEOUS layout - and I have to say that I love those vintage doilies too :)