Monday, November 8, 2010

White with 1 - November challenge

I was so excited  when White with 1  returned  - I LOVED  these  challenges...and  this months is a  hard one for me- YELLOW  _ OMG.  Now I know someone who would LOVE  it  but  yellow and  purple would be  2 colours I dont scrap with unless I HAVE  to!!!  In addition you had to  have journalling on the actual  cardstock - not journal boxes  etc...

Here is my take on it



This is my sweet  girl and her Dad - they have  such a  beautiful  relationship - I just love it!!

9 comments:

Leanne said...

Gorgeous page Lisa :)

Lizzyc said...

oh this is gorgeous! don't know why you don't do yellow.. this is so soft and pretty!!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous LO Lisa, so soft and feminine!! For someone who doesn't do yellow you've done a fantastic job!! Thanks for joining in at WW1 :)

Jane Smith said...

So sweet Lisa...great take on the challenge.

Unknown said...

oh so pretty Lisa!! Love this so much the doilies really set it off! Thanks for joining in this month at WW1:)

chrisw said...

gorgeous,love what you've done Lisa

Em Stafrace said...

OMGosh sweetie this is a gorgeous LO...you absolutely nailed it!
I wonder if you were referring to me as someone who would love yellow??? tee hee

Hey I need a Lisa fix, when can we catch up?

CJJohnson said...

Very Pretty

Kirsten said...

gorgeous lisa. i love yellow and white together