Monday, November 22, 2010

Kraft it up - His day!!!

Here is another layout I managed to do at the retreat -  I did this one for Kraft it up - lots of decorative  punches   cos I love them!!!  I bought a fabulous SWISS CHEESE  one at the retreat!!



When Number  2  son was 2  he had a fetish for  wearing  his Pooh Bear pants on his head?  Go figure??
He did it for ages...in this pic he has  fallen asleep in his carseat with his Buzz Lightyear  outfit on cuddling  Donkey  from SHREK.   I am pleased to say he no longer  weas his pants on his head  BUT he does  still  sleep with Donkey!
thanks for looking!!

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous LO Lisa!! Love the mix of pp's & embellies! :)

DebiJ said...

Just a gorgeous LO Lisa, filled with excellent elements...& even better IRL!
Fab-u-lous meeting you xx

donna said...

i love it Lisa! lol I am glad you said he doesnt wear his pants on his head anymore!
donna xxx

chrisw said...

hehe very cute

Deb said...

Thanks for joining in at KIU.....your LO is awesome. I love your decorative edges and that photo is way toooooo cute.