Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Do you ever scrap for others?

I mainly  scrap for me and the kids albums  but I  do  pages for my  neices and nephews and also  for good friends.  I couldnt  resist  doing this for my friend Leanne  who runs Mad about scrappin....we met  through a  google search for some Heidi swapp chipboard hearts and we  have never looked back!!

I did this for her this  week and Ill give it to her when I see her next!!


I had the photo printed in two different  sizes so I could make one fit the dresser mirror and the larger  one looks like  her looking in the   mirror....beautiful Graphic 45 papers too!

7 comments:

Lizzyc said...

wow this is gorgeous.. she will love it.. the mirror is stunning.. what brand is it.. i haven't seen anything like it before...

Pauly said...

Lucky Leanne!! Awesome work Lisa!!

amanda73 said...

wow stunning..... i actually have a wedding pic of me looking through a mirror................ i do scrap for others, ive done pages for friends..... my aunties and cousins, and pat's mum and sister

Unknown said...

Lisa I love it so much!! Its going in pride of place in the album!! I knew I bought that Dusty Attic Chipboard for a reason!!! Love it!!!!!

mel said...

Lisa - this is absolutely stunning!! she is a lucky girl!!
Have done a photo swap LO with someone elses photos - who I didnt know too well - it was the hardest LO I have ever done - so hard when you are not emotionally attached. This LO shows you are great friends!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous LO! I love what you did with the pictures! Such lovely papers!

BrigitteG said...

Hi Lisa..
ohhh wowww gorrrgeous LO here !! and yes... beaudiful Graphic 45 papers too :)