Sunday, July 11, 2010

New background - Thanks Plumrose Lane

You know I get bored - and a fabulous  frined of mine is working on a new blog setup for me - just cos she is  beautiful!!  BUT in the meantime I   have  picked this pretty  vintage  Bg  from  Plumrose lane - you can check them out HERE.

I also  have to thank Tiff baby  for sorting  my  UNFLASHING  blinkie for Twiddleybitz  for me .

I will be back later with some  scrappy goodness .  But this morning the  kids and I are off the  the Dodgers  car boot sale to find some bargains!!
Have a WICKED  day!!

2 comments:

Carol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, sorry that was me that deleted the comment as I was still logged in as Carol as I was fixing her blog for her hehe. I adore the vintage background (now I now what the BG stood for hehe), can't wait to see all the new changes and enjoy your sale, Tiff :):):)