Sunday, June 27, 2010

Portraits......

I am having SO  much fun  playing with my Twiddleybitz - seriously  the  stuff is  AWESOME.  I havent  felt very scrappy all week  after my  migraine so I am loving  having the  vibe again!!!  This layout was  for one of the challenges at the Enchanted cybercrop.  The outside frame is actually a Twiddleybitz  edge which normally holds  one of their  chippy alphabets....I pulled the alpha off and stored them,  filed   the edges , painted and  finished with a coat of dimensional magic.  I then used Prima, Basic grey amd sassafrss lass papers and  made  min frames of the kids - so they look like they are hanging on a wall.....The stunning  ornate  bits   top and bottom are also Twiddleybtz as is the title.  Wicked huh!!!!!




and check out here  for what is left of my kits - I am  including some bonus items for all orders this week - I want  to  offload  the stock  so I can  get started on new kits!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

This is just gorgeous Lisa, wow, divine actually, what a creative mind you have. Love Melxx