Monday, May 17, 2010

JUNE kits are here.....





Okay girls - the kits are $10  each and  postage is capped at $5  no matter   how many kits you purchase.  Email me at lkamphuis@live.com.au  with the name of any kits you would like.  Its  first in best dressed and they move quick so let  me know!!  I have been  selling  the kits for   a year now so I am also   going to run a couple of  fun competitions.....the first one - Send me a pic of any layouts  you do with the kits you purchase and go into the draw for a Cool RAK.
   In addition there will be a second  RAK - refer any friends and if they also buy kits you will both go into the draw for a second RAK.  Easy  peasy huh!!

Here they are


BECKY


BIRDLIFE


CREAM


HETTY - Sold out



KELLY

Nancy - one left


Penny SOLD OUT


Quaint - SOLD OUT

veronica


Woodland Whimsy




Yvonne - SOLD OUT


Posy


Thanks   for your support guys!!!  Have a great day!!!

No comments: