Wednesday, April 14, 2010

YEAH - Thanks Hacker!!!!

So  any of you on my  email list  _ I apologise now.  I have had a hacker break into my email, change my password and  send a  group email to EVERYONE  in my  phone list - telling you that Im in England, Ive been robbed and  have no $$  and require money!!!   Needless to say - I am safe and well in  sunny Gold Coast - and whilst   donations would be  greatly  appreciated - they are not actually  necessary!  LOL
It has been  reported to Hotmail and they are onto it - but  I cant  do anything until it is repaired....

Sorry for the inconvenience!!

6 comments:

Just a little bit Crafty said...

Hi Lisa,
Yep, I got the hacker's email. I thought it very strange so I popped in here to see if you had really gone to England.

Glad to see that you are here in Australia safe and sound. I can't believe the cheek of some people. Hope that Hotmail sort it all out for you.
Hugs, Irene

Ruth Philps said...

How dare they!!.....and there was me wondering why you hadn't popped in for a cup of Tea!!

amanda73 said...

yep i got the email too......... i thought you were playing a joke lol, but what a mongrel to do that

Her Essential Hand said...

:( oh no!!! norty hacker.

Kathie said...

All good here.....no email. What a pain in the bottom really!! Look forward to meeting you soon Lisa....
Love Kathie
xoxo

DebiJ said...

Pleased you are across this...I was one of the little recipients of your 'dodgy' email....

Hope it is all fixed for you, but gee these hackers are a pain...