Tuesday, March 23, 2010

April Kits - second edition

Well-  better  late than never -  due to overwhelming  demand - ALL of my  April kits  sold out  except for two!!  I couldnt   stick  two whole kits on my  blog so this morning I have spent - putting  together some  gorgoeus  new  kits.  As always  they are only  $10  each and postage is $5  flat rate.  Please email me at lkamphuis@live.com.au with the names of any kits you  are after.  It is  first in best dressed - so let  me know  quick.  A  couple of the kits are One  Onlys!!!!  ENJOY!!!



DAN - One left


DYNASTY


HEY SUGAR


LEANNE  - SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT


MOMENTS - sold out

STELLA


SUN LOVER - One left



SWEET ADIEU - One left


YVETTE - Sold out




Angelina - one left





Delight - SOLD OUT




POSY

Thanks  for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

amanda73 said...

ive already emailed you lis

CreativeMe68 said...

Gorgeous kits as always Babe!!! Luv Shaz xoxo

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....