Monday, March 1, 2010

and the birthday blog candy winner is........

Seriosuly  the  world is a spooky  place....I put  all  the  numbered  comments  from  1  to  62   in a  basket.....



and this was  the number  Shane pulled from the basket.  The spooky part -  the  17th Feb was my  birthday and  Number  17  was  the  divine  Miss Em  so CONGRATS   EMMA  _ You  won.......


Too funny

Thanks  everyone  for helping   me  celebrate my  blog  birthday.....next   BIG   blog  candy may be at  250  followers!!!!

7 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Congrats Em....You will love playing with all those goodies!!!

Ohhh that is very spooky Lisa!!!...Congrats on your blog birthday, I must have missed this post while I was away in Brissy

Sorry I missed it....Happy Belated Blog birthday!!! Luv Shaz xoxo

KarenB said...

Congrats Em :)

Em Stafrace said...

Noooo Way!!! That is soooo cool, my first blog candy win...and none other than from such a generous girl! Thanks Lisa woohoo!
How weird is that whole number 17 thingamyjig though! Spooky dooky! Certainly has a ring of symmetry to it....I like it...tee hee!

RenaeW said...

Congrats Em :) That is seriously sppoky Lisa! Happy birthday Lisa's blog xx

Creative Expressions by Lynn said...

Congrats!
Lynn

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Congratulations, Emma! Happy Birthday, Lisa!

DebiJ said...

Congrats Em.....