Friday, January 15, 2010

Memories of Paris.....

So  Issue   74  of Scrapbook Creations  is out and  my  Paris  1990  layout is on Page 65 and Im  rapt that lots of my   scrapping girls are  in that  edition too!!!  Some of you may have   seen  this when I  first put it up on my  blog  but if you  didnt   - here  she is!!


In the  little   bling   circle  is  Shane -   TWENTY YEARS   AGO!!!!!


Im having  a  scrap day  at my place  with the  girls  tomorrow  so I cant wait - If you are  in  the Gold  Coast - Brisbane area and want to  join in -   send me a  message and Ill  give  you the  details!!!!

Now Im off to  take the  kids   ice  skating!!    Wahoooooo!

5 comments:

Anne P said...

Congratulations Lisa, I saw your LO in SC and it is lovely.

Mandy said...

grats Lisa...I love this page!!!have fun at skating and fun tomorrow...wish i was going...lol...take carexxx

amanda73 said...

love the page lisa, saw it, i buy SC every month so would never have missed it.............in a couple of the upcoming issues we might be in there together yay

CreativeMe68 said...

Congrats Babe...this LO looks so awesome!!! . Yeh there is lots of girls that we scrap with online in this mag!!!

Have a great day tomorrow with all the girls, wish I was there! Send my love to them all. I will see you soon Luv Shaz xoxo

Ali said...

Congratulations Lisa! Stunning LO!