Monday, December 14, 2009

A little bit of enchanted......

PHEW - I havent  scrapped   properly for what  feels  like  AGES !!  IT really has been the silly season for us this year.  Two of the boys are in ths schoolband so we had concerts,   two of the  boys received academic   excellence  awards from school so we had a night out for that to see them  get their  trophies.   both sets of  parents have  been   up for a week at a time, Teleah had a  kindy  disco and also a   graduation night - TOO CUTE - she called it her Gratulations......In addition we have had  grown up events  as well!!

The best  news  is that my super  smart fabulous husband   passed  everything  in his  third year medical exmas.  SO that means - HE  ONLY HAS ONE YEAR  TO GO and its not even  a  full year so I cant tell you  how excited that makes me!!!!  Im so  proud  of   him and his acheivements-  one smart cookie!!!!!

SO  what I have been able to do is   some scrapping  for enchantedscrapbooking.  They  seriously  run  some of the  coolest  competitions  around .  This is my  final entry for their Christmas Carols competition - I  have attempted to make a   room  diorama -  showing our tradition of decorating the tree....




and they also  have their   December  kits  ready  for sale  and here is  somefof what I got to make for the  Critters  pack - I have another layout and  perhaps a few cards too so - they are  amazing  value -  go  check it out!!!!







So thanks for  dropping by - I  will endeavour to drop in here a bit more this week!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the chrissy tree page Lis! It looks great!!

CreativeMe68 said...

Congrats to your Talented Husband and your equally talented Children on their academic achievements.

Gorgeous LO's...Not long now until you get your butt to my house!! I can't wait!!! Luv Shaz xoxo

WendyG said...

A big congratulations to Shane on getting through all his exams, well done. Of course all your great chrildren on all their special events, looking forward to seeing all the photos and LO from them. You now only have to fit in Christmas and then New Year...madness

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Sounds like a proud mum moment, congrats. Gorgeous layouts.

:) Marcia