Monday, December 21, 2009

Crazy for Daisy - Artastic entry

So here is my  December  entry for Artastic  blog comp - cool  comp  inspired   by  amazing  art .....http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

The  painting  is  girl  with a pearl  earrring and you were to use a portrait  style   photo and an  earring....Here is mine  using  AMAZING  Prima  stitched  papers - Gawd =- how nice are they!!!!!



My daughter   has  just  gone off to her  last  ever   creche day and we are  taking the  boys  to Movieworld - Shane  thinks he is taking me on the Superman  ride .  Let me  tell you  THAT  AINT  GUNNA  HAPPEN !!  I might  swim  with  sharks,  skydive and bungy  jump  but Im not  doing that   ride!!!!
Have a great day!!

5 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

WOW this is awesome!!! I love this photo!! And I love what you did to the photo of the kids and the dog that you sent me! Have fun today! Superman ride or not!! 12 days to go Luv Shaz xoxo

eMeLiNe Seet said...

how beautiful !! so soft and beautifully dreamy!

Marie McRedmond said...

Lovely Lovely picture of my darling grand-daughter .... and what a great job my clever and talented daughter has done of the layout!!!! A great combination .... well done Lisa!!

donna said...

lovely LO's lisa!!! I hope you went on the Superman ride! it is awesome!!!

chrisw said...

that's a stunning photo Lisa!adore the layout too,beautiful work