Wednesday, December 2, 2009

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Have I ever  neglected my blog   for  so long?   I think not.   The Merry Go Round is going faster and faster and its getting hard to  jump off ....or even  slow down.  My inlaws have been with us for the past week, Shane  finished his  third year medical exams   last week, the kids have  had  school  concerts,  community  classroom days, swimming and    discos   so  I have  been  MEGA  busy  with kid stuff.  IN  addition - my LSS   is  closing  down and they have had a  HUGE   50 %   sale so I have  actually been working full time for a few days  so life has been nuts.  I have   barely  scrapped a  zac -  so what does that tell you!!! 

Next week my Mum and Dad arrive, the kids  finish school,  I have to finalise Christmas   STUFF  - you know  what I mean!!  and  also  start to get ready for  our holiday!  MAD!!!!!!!

SO I  will   endeavour to pop  back soon  with some interesting  things  i have done.    Oh I know - I am teaching  at Leannes on Saturday night - three layouts and maybe  a card  if we have time........I will pop them  up here  closer to  the  class!!!

AND I still have to draw my RAK   winner!!!!!

5 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Ohhhh Babe....Soon you will be able to relax!!! Just keep thinking 9 days at Airlie Beach!!! A trip to Collinsville to visit me...He he!
Ohhh that will be fun for you!!! Can't wait to see your beautiful family and I hope you get lots of lovely surprises for Christmas. Luv Shaz xoxo

PS I still can't believe that you haven't scrapped any of those photos that I took LOL!

Mandy said...

oh lisa!!!busy bee!!! but isn't life fun when that happens!!!where are you going on your holiday????can't wait to see what you are going to do at Leannes....take care and try and get a little r and r at some point!!!!xxx

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

I hope you get little islands of peace somewhere in all of the joyful activity! I recommend taking a break when you can and maybe we will all start scrapping again in the New Year :)

Marie McRedmond said...

Thought you must have been super busy so I've never known you to let a whole week go by without putting something on here!!! Will call you tomorrow (Friday) to find out about exam results, kids achievement awards, how you are holding up, and to let you know that we are STILL coming, even though you are this busy!!!! Luv, MuM XXxxxx

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

It's not called the silly season for nothing!

:) Marcia