Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wahoo- check this out.....

Tan asked me to   do a  guest   design  team spot  when I saw her at the  Scrap n chat  retreat a few weeks ago.   I  got some  cool papers and  just perfect for some boy layouts.  So over the coming weeks  Tan will be  showing some  of my cards and layouts  .  Here is the first
http://tanyahpayne.blogspot.com/

I did a cute little layout of my son when he was  much  younger and the little  bicycle  slides along  the bottom of the page.  I am thinking I was  inspired by my  clever   friend   Emma who does  awesome  interactive pages!!!

Cool huh!!!!

AND  dont forget  - when I get to  150  followers I am drawing a  cool RAK  winner  so   ONLY  ONE MORE TO GO  so   spread the  word!!!!

4 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

congrats on the guest DT spot.
Love that LO and niftie idea with the bicycle.
Thanks for the comment on my blog too, really appreciate it.
:)
x

Sarah Lou said...

Congrats on teh guest DT spot - well deserved!

Marie McRedmond said...

well done and congratulations on the Guest Design Team Soot ... well deserved methinks!! Will look forward to seeing what you produce with the cool papers for boys .... Much luv, MuM XXxxxx

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Congratulations on the Guest DT spot! I like your bicycle layout - very cute :)