Wednesday, August 5, 2009

White with 1 entry


Its very sad to hear that the White with 1 blog may be closing down for a while due to lack of sponsorship...I for one - love this blog and will miss it. Lets hope some good shop can fill the gap! Personally - Id happily do the challenges for nothing!! Anyway = the August challenge is to use white with neutrals leading to brown and a vintage embellishment. SO my taste - I did it lat night watching Packed to the Rafers ( LOVE that show - maybe cos its my house in a few more years!! )....So this is my layout!!!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Beautiful LO once again Lisa. It's so pretty and I really love those colours and the lace.

Mandy said...

this is lovely lisa...i love that show too..my house with half of them...lol...xxx

RenaeW said...

This is gorgeous Lisa! I love Packed to the Rafters too (it's great that an aussie show is still on our screens) :)

Renae D* said...

totally gorgeous layout Lisa.