Friday, July 17, 2009

Songbird scraps entry for July....



My friend Skye runs the cool blog challenge Songbird scraps so I try to enter each month - The Great thing is she picks GREAT songs and lyrics so there is usually something I can use!!! I picked Mint Car by the CURE and did a layout of Shane and I - seriously LOVE that man!! Even after 20 years - sick isnt it!!!! Used gorgeous Que Sera apper from K and Co...and lots of bits of lace and Raks and bits and some divine Prima flowers....TFL - Winners to be drawn soonish - or maybe tomorrow morning - So dont forget - to be a follower!!

2 comments:

Kylie said...

What a beautiful LO & love the idea so I'm off to have a look-c at her site :0) I'm follwing you now too!!http://sweetlifekyliej.blogspot.com/

Alicia said...

Those flowers are really beautiful! Where did you get them? Lovely LO Lisa. Good work!