Sunday, June 28, 2009

OKAY - WINNER Is.......

Wahoo- Thanks Bronnyk - that makes 60 followers which means it is time for BLOG RAk - I am going to send a small gift to Bronny for being NUmber 60 so send me an email to lkamphuis@live.com.au and I will put a gift in the post ....and my lucky Blog RAK winner is .............................................

Denise - so same deal - email me at above addy and will have a little something in the post for you !!!!!

In a couple of days I will also be announcing the winner of my monthly kit comp - so if you purchased a kit last month - make sure you send the pic through to me so I can choose a winner - I have a couple of entries so far....

ANd stay tuned for new kits - coming July 1st.........

Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

congrats denise...oh lisa...i didn't know you did kits...they look awesome girl...i am not great at vintage, so would love one of your next kits.....lol...without even looking....!!!!ok...well have a great week and take vare
Mandyxxx