Tuesday, June 2, 2009

8 things....

My lovely friend Sharon tagged me with this task which is quite funny because I saw it elsewhere and loved the idea.. YOu have to list 8 answers to the headings - gives people a chance to learn a bit more about you and then you pass it on to 8 more friends!! Cant you feel the love....Okay here goes

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Going to Tangalooma
2. Seeing Sharon in a few days
3. My mum and Dad coming up to stay
4. Going to the Scrapbook Convention
5. Shanes Mum and Dad coming to stay
6. Teaching at the Lss
7. Getting our puppy Daisy
8. Teleah turning 4 in 12 more days


8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Did my final blog post for May
2. Went to the auctions and bought lots of furniture
3. Cooked tea
4. Sold some kits
5. Picked up Teleah from creche in the rain
6. Looked at booking the ferry for Tangalooma
7. Created a layout for a class at The Scrapbook Cupboard
8. Completed Emilys challenge at Debs Creations

8 Things I wish I could Do
1. Buy a Beach House
2. Go on an extended holiday touring Australia
3. Live closer to the beach
4. Be motivated to lose some weight
5. Meet All my Online Scrapbooking Buddies
6. Have a new kitchen
7. Fly a plane
8. Not get cranky at the kids

8 Things Or Shows I've Watched Lately
1. Teleah doing her dancing concert
2. You Tube
3. Master chef
4. Blues bands at the Blues festival on Broadbeach
5. Coraline
6. Smallville ( rachel!!!!)
7. NCIS
8. Brothers and Sisters

Okay - I now pass this on to

1. Chrisw
2.Loobylou
3. Sherryl
4. Pauly
5. Vic
6. Leane
7. Kylie27
8. Corinne

Have fun girls !!!

2 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Yeh I had seen it before too, so glad Alyssa tagged me and I love your answers too!

I am going to ring you later again today....re plans???? Luv Shaz xoxo

vicmbee said...

thanks Lisa will do it in the morning.. love your pink LO.