Friday, May 29, 2009

Wahoo- today is the day



Where all my world collide....in a good way. I am having a scrapping day at my place and I have girls from the classes that I teach coming, girls from Mad about scrappin , girls from Uproar to scrap more and girls from Debs creations as well- what a great day we are going to have!!!! I will hopefully remember to take some photos and then I will load them up here!! If they agree!! HAHAH - Maybe even if they dont !!

Here is what I made last night for Debs Creations master blaster challenge...and one of my Googsie bear - check his eyes!! Future heart breaker!!

1 comment:

CreativeMe68 said...

Gorgeous LO's and so so happy you are getting together with all your scrapping buddies!!! Next week it will be meeee, meeee!!! YAY! Can't wait to see the pics! Luv Shaz xoxo