Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Such is life


Hi all

This is my mornings work - I had the idea last night but went to bed early = now here is my layout for Week 3 comp at Enchanted scrapbooking - I am loving the weekly challenges so far.....This one was Such is Life = scrap those moments or photos that are less than perfect.....we took these pics on the way to Mt warning on the weekend - tried to get a lovely family shoot!! HAH!! No such luck - distressed the edges, rolled some torn edges and used some of my beautiful vintage music paper.....added some cool flourishes from Prima , some flowers and and AC thicker title....TFL!!!

3 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

OMG I love it...Wish I was a quick scrapper!!! Ha Ha about trying to get a great family shot!!! Good Luck next time....Luv Shaz xoxo


PS I emailed you can you check it out please Luv Shaz xoxo

chrisw said...

Oh love this one lisa!

Rachel said...

cute lisa, i know how much rain are we getting??!! perfect scrapping weather ;) watched taken last night OMG good movie but it made me cry cause it was sad to think that people do that in real life. it makes u not want your little girl to ever grow up or leave ur side every again!!