Friday, April 17, 2009

Just for fun....


every so often I have to do some scrappin just for me and just for fun - I love challenges and do lots f them but sometimes you just goota scrap something for the hell of it. This is a pic I took of Lachlan yesterday after he had been in trouble!! I love the reflective look on his face. The products I have used are from a win from Scrapbookingfromscratch.com.au - great colours together!!

I have a busy day today and then tonight I am hosting the cybercrop at debs Creations - tonnes of challenges and some very cool prizes - should be good fun

2 comments:

cass95 said...

Love this pic - always have :)
I remember watching this scene unfold :|

But I love the LO :)
xxxx

Rachel said...

Looking forward to the cyber crop :)
Love this natural photo!! xx