Thursday, March 5, 2009

I had some fun today...

Too busy scrapping for blogging today - had to catch up on some DT work - did my kit layout for Deb and got a card too from the scraps - I am really happy with it and so is Deb - now just gotta type up the instructions!! I also finalised my online class for Leanne at Mad about scrappin! and I just finished my layout for Uproar wipeout Round 3 of Game 5 - quite possibly my faveourite layout ever - will load it here tomorrow when I can get some better pics. I have also made a groovy little mini album with a collection of favourite kids photos - used the Cosmo cricket album that I got from Dalena and used the Kaiser papers - lime , black and white - Love em just cant remember the name of them!!

Phew - sore arms now and ready for bed!!!

No comments: