Wednesday, February 11, 2009

and some more

















I love the white with 1 blog and often enter their monthly comp - this month is an all white layout. Shane and I were married in Fiji and didnt get heaps of photos - but this is oneof them!!









I also won Angies December sketch challenge and this is the layout I made with the prize pack she gave me....BOY
and another layout I made for the MAS cybercrop - titled Love is.....

and then one of the MAS cyberrop challenges was 10 things you loved but without traditional love colours so came up with this - Kaiser Esthers garden papers...

This is the layout I did for Uproar 2 scrap more Wipeout - this is the layout that got me knocked out - I love it so I didnt mind - great photos of Josh at Noosa last November!!












No comments: